I have a saying when it comes to new experiences: “You’ll either have good times or good stories."
I SUPPORT BROMANCE; NOT ROMANCE.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, And in the darkness bind them.
Hast thou not dragged Diana from her car,
And driven the Hamadryad from the wood
To seek a shelter in some happier star?
Hast thou not torn the Naiad from her flood,
The Elfin from the green grass, and from me
The summer dream beneath the tamarind tree?
The mark of an intelligent man to be able to entertain a thought and not accept it. -Aristotle
How about a kiss, Saumensch? -Rudy Steiner
Things to know about me:
1. I love "What About Bob"
2. I sing the Ghostbusters theme song...a lot
3. I like to hum Jurassic Park theme at seemingly random times
4. I cry over Spock and Kirk
5. I'm really into mysteries
6. I cried over Bucky Barnes
7. I'm going to be Mrs. Steve Rogers one day
8. I can't choose between a Marvel movie and a Sherlock Holmes one
9. Field of Dreams, man
10. If somebody bought me the movie Tangled, I'd love them forever.
11. I want a Todd from Easy A
12. MARTY MCFLY
13. DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME.
14. I'm learning Turkish
15. (in reference to #14) through an awesome scholarship I won!
16. .... I'm on 16 right?
17. I spent my 16th birthday at Disney World and had the best time ever even though I walked into a group of waiters lighting a candle about to serenade me...not the best part
18. I thrive on Brusters ice cream
19. I hate the heat
20. I'm hoping to pursue my goal of being a diplomat
21. The USA is the best. End of story. no arguments to be made against it (sorry not sorry Canada)
23. KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS
24. I don't like heights too much yet I like Para-sailing and Paragliding
25. There is no 8th season of that 70s show
"I saw a black-painted boy calling the name Jesse Owens as he ran through an imaginary tape. I saw him hip-deep in some icy water, chasing a book, and I saw a boy lying in bed, imagining how a kiss would taste from his glorious next-door neighbor" -Death
"Rudy, please, wake up, Goddamn it, wake up, I love you. Come on, Rudy, come on, Jesse Owens, don't you know I love you, wake up, wake up, wake up....” -Liesel